Grace offers the Arvigo®Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy along with holistic assessment, herbal consultation, fire and biomagnetic cupping, self care massage instruction, and other supportive modalities such as: herbal remedies, castor oil packs, vaginal steam herbs (bajos), faja and haramaki placement, and natural menstrual care products at Monarch Apothecary and Thrive Bloomington. Contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to schedule an appointment.
The Arvigo® Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy were developed by Dr. Rosita Arvigo, N.D. based on her apprenticeship with Maya healer and h'men Don Elijio Panti and her own education, training, and research as a naprapathic physician. This series of techniques work to assist the body to restore natural balance by correcting the position of organs that may have shifted and restrict the flow of blood, lymph, nerve and chi energy.
The Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy® are offered as a supportive modality to enhance health and wellness, and are not meant as an entire approach to health care. If you have any serious medical conditions, please consult your health care provider first.
Practitioners of The Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy® report that many common health care symptoms are alleviated by these techniques. Organ functions are supported and enhanced.
This list contains the most common symptoms that may be improved by incorporating this holistic modality into one's health care.
- Displaced or prolapsed uterus and or bladder
- Painful menstrual cycles and ovulation
- Irregular menstrual cycles and ovulation
- Bladder or yeast infections
- Miscarriages, difficult pregnancies
- Peri menopause, menopausal symptoms
- PMS/Depression with menstruation
- Ovarian cysts
- Uterine fibroids
- Abnormal uterine bleeding
- Enhances Pregnancy, aids in labor and birthing
- Pelvic congestion, pain
- Early stages of prostate swelling
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)
- Prostatitis (mild)
- Impotence, Erectile Dysfunction (depending on cause)
- Digestive Disorders
- Low energy
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Gastro Esophogeal Reflux (GERD)
- Crohn's Disease
- Chronic constipation
- Low Back ache
- Chronic indigestion or heartburn
- Restricted breathing due to tension